- 8:00 AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco for the begining of the tour.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (We will visit Pisac and the market, then Ollantaytambo and the market from 8:00 AM to 04:00 PM).
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to "Aguas Calientes" (02 hours).
- Pick up and transfer from the train station to the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in "Aguas Calientes" (Machu Picchu town).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 AM Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour to Machu Picchu (02 hours).
- Free time to visit Machu Picchu by your own (optional hike to the sun gate or inka bridge).
- Optional: Climb to Huayna Picchu (3 hours, without guide, $ 25 USD per person).
- Descend by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes towm.
- In the afternoon, return by train from "Aguas Calientes" to Ollantaytambo.
- Travel by private car from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco, arriving at 8:00 PM approximately.
DAY 1.- CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES
The tour start in Cusco at 8:00 AM, we will pick up you from your hotel 10 or 15 minutes before leaving, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical points to have a nice view of the sacred valley, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical market of crafts and the archeological inka site of Pisac, where we will see picturesque agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples. Then we head to the town of Urubamba where we have the lunch in one of the restourants located there, they usually offer buffet lunch (this lunch is optional and cost $ 20 USD per person). After lunch we visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses, finally we will go to the train station to board the train which leaves at 4:36 pm to Aguas Calientes town where we arrive at 6:30 PM aproximately.
Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 2.- AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
This day we woke up very early and after breakfast we board the first bus 5:30 AM, we will travel for about 30 minutes getting to the citadel of Machu Picchu at 6:00 AM and appreciate the majestic very nice sunrise. We will have a 2 hours guided tour to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu, Once the tour has finished you will have free time for about 04 hours more to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this cost an extra $ 25 USD per person).
You can also do the hiking to the sun gate or Inka bridge, for these 02 places there are not any extra payments.
At appropriate time we will take the bus and we descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes town to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco, the arrival time to Cusco will be aproximately at 8:00 PM.
End of services.
- Hotel booking is subject to availability of spaces.
- The cost of the tour packages are based on double or matrimonial room. For an individual room an extra payment has to be made.
- Prices do not include IGV for Peruvian passengers.
- We can also arrange a travel itinerary according to your requirements and places that you want to visit. These can be with hotels of category 3,* 4* & 5 *.
- For more inquiries an information write us to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peruvian tourists with valid ID, Tourists with Andean Community passport (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia), will get a discount, "It does not apply to the Inca Trail".
- Foreign tourists with a student card and current date, get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more information write to the email email@example.com
HUAYNAPICCHU AND MACHUPICCHU MOUNTAIN
- To climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, we recommend to request the ticket in advance.
- Once the tickets for the mountains are exhausted, there are not option to get a new ticket.
- The cost to climb Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain is $ 25.00 USD per person, it must be increased to the total cost of the tour package.
- The people doing the Inca Trail and want to climb the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain, they have to make an extra payment of $ 75.00 USD.
IMPORTANT: Before request the ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain, ask about availability of spaces to our email firstname.lastname@example.org